Should Jews Vote for Obama?
Juden Erwacht – Jews Awake!
As a patriotic United States citizen, I want very much to express my opinion about the problems that confront us today and possibly for the next four to eight years.
I have been a lifelong Democrat, although I have voted for the candidates who I believe are honest and can handle the very difficult job with which they are confronted. I cannot vote for Barack Obama for a number of reasons which I am clearly defining:
1. He has organized a group of people, some called members of Acorn, who gather registrations of felons and other questionable individuals who will vote for him. These folks get paid if they succeed in signing up a certain number of registrants and have also achieved in duplicating registrations, meaning these individuals are able to vote multiple times for Obama!
2. He cavorts with a minister who hates America and has spread hatred for the past twenty plus years. Additionally he has befriended terrorists and welcomed them with open arms.
3. He has made promises to groups of people who are not working and has promised money that has been hard earned by other citizens, thus increasing the tax burden for those who have worked hard and long to be independent and free of resting on governmental doles.
4. He has smeared John McCain because of his age and frowns upon him. In other words, he is an ageist and favors the young and inexperienced whom he can persuade with his agility and empty promises. He has desecrated the female gender and with it Sara Palin, a good mother and a good politician who has governed her State of Alaska well. She has multi-tasked clearly and efficiently to the benefit of her constituents and her responsibilities.
5. His empty rhetoric is bombastic but when questioned there are no answers or even possible rational solutions.
#6 and most importantly, he will side with his Muslim counterparts and turn with the Arabs against Israel!
Please fellow Jews, fellow Americans, and fellow citizens, think twice before you fall into a state of existence which you did not foresee.
Dr. Ursula A. Falk is a psychotherapist in private practice and the co-author, with Dr. Gerhard Falk, of Deviant Nurses & Improper Patient Care (2006).